Learn the same character-building skills as the U.S. Olympic team
Josephson Institute is proud to have taught sportsmanship skills to Team USA, and the same concepts are the core of our CHARACTER COUNTS! Pursuing Victory With Honor sportsmanship seminars.
Designed for coaches, administrators, counselors, officials, and youth-group leaders, the workshops help you integrate character and sportsmanship into your school or youth sports program in a way that is meaningful, measurable, and sustainable.
We offer three types of seminars:
- Customized half- or full-day in-service training for coaches
- Contracted seminar for administrators and athletic directors
- Open-enrollment seminar for anyone See schedule, register »
Quick answers to common questions:
- What will I learn in a sportsmanship seminar?
- What training options are available?
- What makes it different from every other program?
- Who should attend?
- Who is on the faculty?
- Are you affiliated with major sports programs?
We’d love to talk with you about setting up a sportsmanship program that meets your specific needs. For more information, call 800-711-2670 or email us.